How to get here?
– If you are coming by car and staying at the center of the city, mind that there is a vignette sticker for the roads and paid zone for parking in the center.
– Vignette sticker for 1 week (you cannot buy for less than a week) is 7.50 EUR, you can buy it from every gas station. One litre of gas here costs around 1.10 EUR.
– For parking in the center of Sofia there are two zones – Blue and Green zone. Look for the signs of the zones.
– Blue zone is active Monday to Friday from 08:30- 19:30 and Saturday from 08:30-18:00 h. It costs 2 BGN (1 EUR) per hour and in order to pay, you have to send SMS to number 1302, text – license plate of the car.
– Green zone is active Monday to Friday from 08:30- 19:30. It costs 1 BGN (0.50 EUR) per hour and in order to pay, you have to send SMS to number 1303, text – license plate of the car.
– If you don’t pay your car might be locked and moved to a public parking, then you will have to pay a fee and put yourself into administrative complications.
– Search for the green zone, which is free on Saturdays: https://www.sofiatraffic.bg/media/uploads/01.10.2017_Zoni_i_parkingi.jpg
– Taxi – initial charge – 0.40 EUR + 0.40 EUR per km. It’s cheap, so we recommend you to use taxi.) това цялото може да отиде тук: For more details: http://sofiatangofestival.com/transportation/
More useful info about Sofia: https://www.visitsofia.bg/en/